Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Be Honest how far did you have Kansas?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had them winning baby!

Love good defense and no attitudes..which really all teams in Final 4 had...except Carolina on D....but Kansas propelled me to win in the Pool...

I picked Kansas to win it and I also won my bracket pool.

 

In my other bracket, I had them in the Final Four, losing to UNC.

I didn't do a bracket this year, but my wife had Kansas winning.

Most of mine getting beat in the Elite 8. In my best bracket on ESPN.com, I had Kansas winning it all.

I had them losing to Clemson.... :lol:

I had Kansas winning it, ask HammerTime....:p (I won his pool)

 

I fisnished in the 97th percentile on Yahoo. I had 3 of the Final Four, minus UNC.

 

And I had Kansas beating UCLA in the Finals, not Memphis.

 

I finished with, I think, 147 points on Yahoo.

I had Kansas, UNC, Texas, and UCLA in my final four with Kansas and UCLA in the championship game. I had Kansas winning that game! Great for me because I've won quite a bit of moo-lah the past day or two in the pools I've been in:banana:

Elite 8 I bet on Georgetown making out of that bracket.

I had Kansas losing to UCLA in the Championship.

I had Kansas, but had them beating UCLA.

Didn't win any money this year...was close, but USC buried me...had them in Elite 8.

Had Texas in Final Four...had UCLA, UNC and Kansas.

Had Memphis beating Kansas in the Championship. Ended up in third and not second because of it. (Winner picked Davidson, Western, San Diego, and Villinova to go as far as they went. Our pool adds seed number to point total)

Losing to Wisconsin...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.