Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kevin Love... Any chance he jumps?

Featured Replies

I would say there is a pretty good chance he is gone JMO.

Very talented big guy, I think he may go...

I think he's gone, but they would be SICK if he stayed next year...

The way he talked after the Memphis game, i think he might go. I would like to see him stay and help take UCLA to the championship game next season. But i really do believe he will go...

I would be shocked if he stayed. He's got an NBA body already.

 

He is made for the NBA. I think he will be a great pro.

I think that he will be a much better college player than the pro he turns out to be. No way he is as good in the pros.

I think he goes. With his skills and ability he is a future starting center in the NBA IMO. Hes a very good big man!

I'm hoping that he stays. He'll probably go. IMO thats the problem with college sports anymore. These players stay for a year or two then they leave. That just isn't good for a program. I do understand the opportunities out there for these players but it seems to me there would be something in place to get at least three years out of them.

I think he it depends on what the other UCLA players do. If any of the underclassmen make the jump I think he does too. I personally don't see him ready as Memphis exploited many of the weaknesses he needs to work on.

 

With the class UCLA has coming in next year I think he'd be crazy not to stay one more year to try for a national title.

With the class UCLA has coming in next year I think he'd be crazy not to stay one more year to try for a national title.

 

I saw Pump and Run a few times last summer. Yikes...

Is there an NBA team looking for a big man who consistently knocks down the 64-footer?

 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.