Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill Keightley Memorial Service

Featured Replies

Is 6-8pm tonight at Rupp. Scheduled to speak are BCG, Pitino, Joe B Hall and Barnhart. Anyone else planning on going?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

If you can't make it, WKYT.com will be streaming video live from their website.

Is 6-8pm tonight at Rupp. Scheduled to speak are BCG, Pitino, Joe B Hall and Barnhart. Anyone else planning on going?

Probably several thousand,I saw in the paper they were preparing for 20,000 and it wouldn't surprise me if there was more than that.

  • Author

I plan on going after work. Not sure there will ever be this big of a gathering of former UK legends ever again.

I plan on going after work. Not sure there will ever be this big of a gathering of former UK legends ever again.

 

Don't tell me you're taking your book.

Is 6-8pm tonight at Rupp. Scheduled to speak are BCG, Pitino, Joe B Hall and Barnhart. Anyone else planning on going?

 

Other speakers at the memorial service tonight include Tubby, John Pelphrey, and Jeff Sheppard....

I hope it is standing room only. That would be a fitting tribute.

Don't tell me you're taking your book.

 

I told him he should put it in place of the sign in as you come in...

I told him he should put it in place of the sign in as you come in...

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

Don't give him ideas!

Very sad watching this...Pitino is speaking now...Man what a classy Person...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I have been watching since the start. This is the definition of class. From Joe B. Hall, to the managers, to Pitino. This is one of the most touching things I have ever watched...

Very sad watching this...Pitino is speaking now...Man what a classy Person...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

 

:thumb:

This is emotional to watch. What a great man! So many people loved him, and he has touched and infulenced many. His UK legacy is well deserved.

Pitino just washed away any ill feelings that I had towards the man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.