Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill Keightley Memorial Service

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On television it was during my Old Kentucky Home. I hadn't seen him before that. He was behind a lady, but I'd recognize his hair anywhere.

 

I thought that was him, too.

I also saw Rick Stansbury from Mississippi State.

  • Author

Thanks for the links, Strike.

  • Author

The school announced on Thursday that Keightley’s funeral procession will drive by the Avenue of Champions’ side of Memorial Coliseum Friday at 8:55 a.m. en route to the private memorial service at Lexington Center.

 

Memorial Hall tower chimes will play “On, On U of K” at that moment.

Anymore links, or a link to the entire service? Thanks for the ones already!

News just said Tubby's plane had problems and he didn't make it. I'll bet he's a wreck. He really loved Mr. Wildcat and Mr. Wildcat loved him.

Very sad watching this...Pitino is speaking now...Man what a classy Person...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

 

Ricky P. still looks awefully good in blue.

I cried almost the whole service. :cry:

This is what made me cry. Just seeing how many players he has touched.

 

I can't watch it again. Not right now. I met Mr. Wildcat 3 or 4 years ago. We talked about 5 minutes. He acted like we had been friends for 20 years. R.I.P. old friend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.