Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill Keightley Memorial Service

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only watched for like an hour and 15 minutes but it was very emotional. When they showed that video before Pitino got up to speak even though I didn't know Mr. Wildcat I cried a little. RIP Mr. Wildcat thoughts and prayers to your family.

Pitino just washed away ill feeling that I had for the man.

 

:thumb:

Forget basketball....Bill Keightley, one of the greatest Kentuckians EVER!

  • Author
Don't tell me you're taking your book.

 

I didn't take my book, deciding it would be in bad taste. But man, I was squirming- quite the collection of UK legends.

  • Author

Just a list of guys I saw there:

Rex Chapman

Kenny Walker

Dwane Casey

Scott Padgett

Walter McCarty

Rodney Dent

Rick Stansbury

Governor Bashear

Cameron Mills

Ravi Moss

Josh Carrier

JP Blevins

Brandon Stockton

 

Ramel Bradley was strangely missing from the service.

Just a list of guys I saw there:

Rex Chapman

Kenny Walker

Dwane Casey

Scott Padgett

Walter McCarty

Rodney Dent

Rick Stansbury

Governor Bashear

Cameron Mills

Ravi Moss

Josh Carrier

JP Blevins

Brandon Stockton

 

Ramel Bradley was strangely missing from the service.

 

Ramel is at the all star game I think.

Just a list of guys I saw there:

Rex Chapman

Kenny Walker

Dwane Casey

Scott Padgett

Walter McCarty

Rodney Dent

Rick Stansbury

Governor Bashear

Cameron Mills

Ravi Moss

Josh Carrier

JP Blevins

Brandon Stockton

 

Ramel Bradley was strangely missing from the service.

 

He's playing in an all-star game in San Antonio tomorrow...I'm sure that was the reason.

Very emotional to watch. R I P Mr. Wildcat!

Can anyone find a link to the service? I didn't get a chance to watch it live.

The only thing I think UK can do to top what they have done so far is leave his seat on the bench vacant forever.

In separate TV shots, I'm sure I saw David Hobbs and Billy Donovan. There may have been others.

  • Author
In separate TV shots, I'm sure I saw David Hobbs and Billy Donovan. There may have been others.

 

I did see Hobbs. Not sure I saw Donovan though.

I did see Hobbs. Not sure I saw Donovan though.

 

On television it was during my Old Kentucky Home. I hadn't seen him before that. He was behind a lady, but I'd recognize his hair anywhere.

Pitino just washed away any ill feelings that I had towards the man.

Same here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.