Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Coach G Stay Or Go?

Will Coach G stay or go? 124 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Coach G stay or go?

    • He'll stay at UK
      94%
    • He'll leave for Oklahoma State
      5%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I read a report from ESPN last night that the early indication was that both Self and Gillispie both told OSU "no thanks".

 

 

I believe when Kansas season is over, Self will at least listen to their pitch.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Self or BCG either one could be included in this statement.

 

Both

Wouldnt it be a homecoming for self..

Bcg isnt going anywhere... well atleast not there

I think he stays until he decides to go!!!!:lol:

 

I really hope he stays. I was impressed by the job he did this past season. His desire to win is second to none.

It looks as if MB made the right hire once again.

I'd like to hear some reasons from the two people who said he was going to leave UK???

I'm sure their reason involves many, many $$$$$$$$$ and many, many zeros.

This one is too easy......He stays.

Can I have Option C, leaves but not sure where he'll go.

I'm sure their reason involves many, many $$$$$$$$$ and many, many zeros.

 

No college wants to get into a bidding war with UK.

You guys don't really think that the contract hasn't been signed b/c he's holding out for money, do you?

Gillespie has stated many times that he feels he has reached the very top of the coaching latter by being at UK. He has said there are only a handful of teams you dream of coaching and UK is one of them. He turned things around after conference play started this season, he dealt with injuries and molded a group of players uncommon to his style of play, to his style of play. Most fans realize that he done a good job this season, so most certainly Barnhart and others do, thus he is not really even getting sweated, thus not even having a reason to leave a school that he said he dreamed of coaching.

You guys don't really think that the contract hasn't been signed b/c he's holding out for money, do you?

 

Please enlighten us. It seems you know more about UK's affairs then you do about IU's.

Can I have Option C, leaves but not sure where he'll go.

 

I think you might eventually be right, but I don't think your right this year.:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.