Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

We're not through quite yet...

Featured Replies

  • Author
^ He shot worse this year, than any other year in his entire career....actually he has gotten progressively worse as his career has gone on.

 

He's actually made more 3's this year than in any other year.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ His shooting percentage is worse than any other year.

Yeah.....but I can honestly say he is by far the greatest shooter that I have ever lived to SEE.

 

Well then there you go.Thread over.:creepy:

When does this come on TV?

When does this come on TV?

 

That doesn't matter!!

 

Can't you see they're are arguing about Lofton's shooting percentage, how good Pete Maravich would've been with a 3 point line, and general degradation of Ramel Bradley.

 

This wouldn't be BGP without getting that far off of the original subject.

^ as you did yourself....bravo good man.

Actually they are lucky that it is seniors only. Stephon Curry would probably light any of them up. RP, I'm not sure if JJ will get to keep that honor if Curry decides to stick around 2 more years.

 

:thumb: Very good point Joe.

^ as you did yourself....bravo good man.

 

:lol: This one I have to agree with you on RP. :thumb:

Who won the 3-point contest?

 

I'm watching the dunk contest now but missed the 3-point shootout.

Who won the 3-point contest?

 

I'm watching the dunk contest now but missed the 3-point shootout.

 

Harris...

Harris...

 

Did Bradley compete?

I am finding myself rooting from the little guy in the slam dunk contest. I like someone that brings a little flair to the show.

Sonny Weems sure did just drunk from the free throw line.

Sonny Weems sure did just drunk from the free throw line.

 

He really did...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.