Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

We're not through quite yet...

Featured Replies

Typical RP reply.:rolleyes:

 

Actually I rarely post anything bad about C-lo I like him very much.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neither does you're first post.Nothing to do with the thread.

 

Actually, it has everything to do WITH THIS THREAD.....come on, I would think you could get that.

Actually, it has everything to do WITH THIS THREAD.....come on, I would think you could get that.

 

Lofton and Bradley being lucky its only for seniors.Do you have a crystal ball and can tell us who is going to do what?You are just trying to make light of them and their ability,or lack thereof,is all you are doing.I can get that.

Lofton has handled himself with nothing but class from day one. He has been a great role model for the kids at Mason County and throughout the entire commonwealth.

I hope he has a good showing in the contest and wish him the best in whatever life brings his way.

 

Once again cville, great minds think alike :D. I couldn't have said it any better so I will just give you and Chris Lofton a :thumb::thumb:.

Maybe snaggle, but not Lofton, except that I believe his tank is empty, actually both of them. I don't expect either to win it, though I will root for Lofton. I can't root for Snaggle.

Lofton had a bad year shooting the 3 because defenses made sure he was not going to beat them. But in a 3 point shooting contest I would take him over about anybody I could think of in college.

Two posts that have nothing to do with this thread. But since you said it....JJ did win POY his senior year, got progressively better as his career went on, and happens to be the most prolific three point shooter in NCAA history.

 

Lucky for JJ and you that the three point shot wasn't around when Pete Maravich was playing :D. JJ couldn't have tied Pistol's shoestrings as well as a few others, he could definately shoot but he certainly didn't invent the jump shot ;).

JMO

 

Now, back to the actual thread topic, good luck to Mason Co.'s own Chris Lofton.

^ ;) . . . I knew you would say that.

Lofton had a bad year shooting the 3 because defenses made sure he was not going to beat them. But in a 3 point shooting contest I would take him over about anybody I could think of in college.
I was hoping someone would type this. You know JJ got hounded more than virtually anyone in the NCAA's and he shot better his senior year than he did in his entire college career, pretty impressive huh?
^ ;) . . . I knew you would say that.

 

You also know that it is true. ;)

I was hoping someone would type this. You know JJ got hounded more than virtually anyone in the NCAA's and he shot better his senior year than he did in his entire college career, pretty impressive huh?

 

I have never said anything about JJ. I asume you are talking about JJ from Duke. Yes he did have a very good senior year and career.

Yeah.....but I can honestly say he is by far the greatest shooter that I have ever lived to SEE.

07-08 3P%:

Lofton - 38.4% (118/307)

Bradley - 37.9% (58/153)

 

Neither were quite up to Jasper (43.2%) or Porter (41.9%).

I will tell you one thing about being lucky. Lofton will be lucky to have a career anything like JJ has had in the NBA, and thats not saying much.:laugh:

They are lucky that it is seniors only.

 

Two posts that have nothing to do with this thread. But since you said it....JJ did win POY his senior year, got progressively better as his career went on, and happens to be the most prolific three point shooter in NCAA history.

 

Actually they are lucky that it is seniors only. Stephon Curry would probably light any of them up. RP, I'm not sure if JJ will get to keep that honor if Curry decides to stick around 2 more years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.