Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In The End

Featured Replies

I would have loved to have seen him with Rondo

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would have loved to have seen him with Rondo

 

I think that Rondo would not have been any different. He still couldn't shoot, he would have played the same great defense, rebounded the ball, and distributed the ball well.

Wasn't Tubby right on his recruitment of Bradley and Crawford over Lofton, and just did a bad job of developing them? Can you imagine if BCG had those two guys for four years?

 

I can tell you this Lofton is 10x better than Adam Williams who was at KY who transfered to Marshall

Easy question even out of high school Lofton was better than this kid ever thought about being people tend to forget about this player and player is a very lose term for him.

Who would you rather have Lofton or Williams.

I can tell you this Lofton is 10x better than Adam Williams who was at KY who transfered to Marshall

Easy question even out of high school Lofton was better than this kid ever thought about being people tend to forget about this player and player is a very lose term for him.

Who would you rather have Lofton or Williams.

 

Again, not in the same class. Come on.

Again, not in the same class. Come on.

 

 

Name Pos Ht Wt Status Home State School Rank

Bradley, Ramel G 6'3" 190 Signed New York Kentucky Top 100

Crawford, Joe G 6'4" 205 Signed Michigan Kentucky Top 100

Morris, Randolph C 6'11" 250 Signed Georgia Kentucky Top 100

Rondo, Rajon G 6'2" 175 Signed Kentucky Kentucky Top 100

Sparks, Patrick G 6'1" 180 Signed Kentucky Kentucky

Williams, Adam G 6'4" 190 Signed West Virginia Kentucky Super

End of Listing

 

Yes, he was considered as he took a scholorship away!!!

Name Pos Ht Wt Status Home State School Rank

Bradley, Ramel G 6'3" 190 Signed New York Kentucky Top 100

Crawford, Joe G 6'4" 205 Signed Michigan Kentucky Top 100

Morris, Randolph C 6'11" 250 Signed Georgia Kentucky Top 100

Rondo, Rajon G 6'2" 175 Signed Kentucky Kentucky Top 100

Sparks, Patrick G 6'1" 180 Signed Kentucky Kentucky

Williams, Adam G 6'4" 190 Signed West Virginia Kentucky Super

End of Listing

 

Yes, he was considered as he took a scholorship away!!!

 

Adam Williams was in the same class as Jared Carter. That would be the year after these guys came in. Again, different class. Keep up.

I was talking this over with my dad today and we decided that this proves that Tubby could recruit, he just didnt know what to do with them once they got here.:confused:

He was a great strategy coach just couldn't develope players.

If you think Randolph Morris had good work ethic I've got a dandy used car to sell you.

Adam Williams was in the same class as Jared Carter. That would be the year after these guys came in. Again, different class. Keep up.

 

IIRC he was originally in the Lofton class, but prepped a year to make room for all the '04 guys.

The thing I see is that people keep saying that Tubby could not develop players, but he has many players in the NBA. Players that were developed here. It is funny to me how people can say things that really are speculation on their part. Like stated before it is becoming a big reason not to be a UK fan anymore. I am getting to that point.

I was talking this over with my dad today and we decided that this proves that Tubby could recruit, he just didnt know what to do with them once they got here.:confused:

He was a great strategy coach just couldn't develope players.

 

In short...

 

1) Tubby never had a solid backup plan when wiffing on his primary targets and he had to scramble to get players like Woo, Sheray, etc.

 

2) Tubby can coach coachable kids. The '04 class consisted of three, 5 star players.... these kids require a different brand of coaching often times. The best I can put it, he was not a great "manager" of elite talent.

I'm just interested in how many players Tubby recruited that are in the NBA. I know Hayes, Prince, Bogans, Rondo, Azabukee,Maglore, Daniels and Fitch were not sure if they still are. That's all I can think of.

I'm just interested in how many players Tubby recruited that are in the NBA. I know Hayes, Prince, Bogans, Rondo, Azabukee,Maglore, Daniels and Fitch were not sure if they still are. That's all I can think of.

I believe Daniels and Fitch are the only one of these not still in the NBA. Magloire was a Pitino recruit.

 

Tubby averaged an NBA player every other year during his stay at UK. That is solid, imo. I still think Crawford will see a little time in the league.

Wasn't sure whether Maglore was Ricks' or Tubbys'.

All the talk about Bardley and Crawford developing under BCG, what if Lofton had him too.... ;) Take is easy guys, just a little humor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.