Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In The End

Featured Replies

IIRC he was originally in the Lofton class, but prepped a year to make room for all the '04 guys.

 

And that puts him in the Jared Carter, "Joke of a Recruiting Class" season. I thought I said that?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The thing I see is that people keep saying that Tubby could not develop players, but he has many players in the NBA. Players that were developed here. It is funny to me how people can say things that really are speculation on their part. Like stated before it is becoming a big reason not to be a UK fan anymore. I am getting to that point.

 

:scared: Oh my, please don't dislike the Cats, you're breaking all of our hearts. I agree with the majority if BCG would've had the class of recruiting class with Morris,Rondo,Crawford, and Bradley #8 maybe even #9 would be hanging in Rupp.

And that puts him in the Jared Carter, "Joke of a Recruiting Class" season. I thought I said that?

 

Right.. just explaining why he could be listed in the 04 class. He did sign with UK that year, just didn't start until the year after.

Wasn't Tubby right on his recruitment of Bradley and Crawford over Lofton, and just did a bad job of developing them? Can you imagine if BCG had those two guys for four years?

 

uh....No

:scared: Oh my, please don't dislike the Cats, you're breaking all of our hearts. I agree with the majority if BCG would've had the class of recruiting class with Morris,Rondo,Crawford, and Bradley #8 maybe even #9 would be hanging in Rupp.

 

No way in the world. Would have never been any better or maybe worse. As far as the sarcasm in the first part it is just that reason that people are against the Cats.

:scared: Oh my, please don't dislike the Cats, you're breaking all of our hearts. I agree with the majority if BCG would've had the class of recruiting class with Morris,Rondo,Crawford, and Bradley #8 maybe even #9 would be hanging in Rupp.

 

Nice avatar Phi.

Yet another "Dead Horse" bashing thread that we all have heard for years :sleep:.

 

Mr. Wildcat's passing I thought would bring at least a pause in some of this (posting and bashing on the day of and after his death), guess not. :rolleyes:.

Tubby's gone lets move on.

 

Bradley and Crawford and Lofton are all gone.

 

So lets cheer on C-Lo Smooth in the 3 Point Challenge.

Nice avatar Phi.

 

Thanks I seen yours and thought I'd borrow.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.