In The End

IMOM

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I see is that people keep saying that Tubby could not develop players, but he has many players in the NBA. Players that were developed here. It is funny to me how people can say things that really are speculation on their part. Like stated before it is becoming a big reason not to be a UK fan anymore. I am getting to that point.

:scared: Oh my, please don't dislike the Cats, you're breaking all of our hearts. I agree with the majority if BCG would've had the class of recruiting class with Morris,Rondo,Crawford, and Bradley #8 maybe even #9 would be hanging in Rupp.

And that puts him in the Jared Carter, "Joke of a Recruiting Class" season. I thought I said that?

Right.. just explaining why he could be listed in the 04 class. He did sign with UK that year, just didn't start until the year after.

:scared: Oh my, please don't dislike the Cats, you're breaking all of our hearts. I agree with the majority if BCG would've had the class of recruiting class with Morris,Rondo,Crawford, and Bradley #8 maybe even #9 would be hanging in Rupp.

No way in the world. Would have never been any better or maybe worse. As far as the sarcasm in the first part it is just that reason that people are against the Cats.

Nice avatar Phi.