In The End

IMOM

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the past months, I have come to that decision. Lofton was not as good coming out of high school as Bradley or Crawford. Lofton is also a self made/well developed player. If Bradley and Crawford had worked as hard or been developed as well as Lofton, we probably would not discuss that "mistake" near as much.

Wasn't Tubby right on his recruitment of Bradley and Crawford over Lofton, and just did a bad job of developing them? Can you imagine if BCG had those two guys for four years?

The only reason that it would still be brought up even had those 2 developed as well as Lofton is because of the fact that it is hard to imagine not recruiting a kid from your own state that would go on to be the all time SEC leader in 3 pointers and end up in 2nd or 3rd in the entire NCAA.

Wasn't Tubby right on his recruitment of Bradley and Crawford over Lofton, and just did a bad job of developing them? Can you imagine if BCG had those two guys for four years?

BCG would have made them into 1st team AA.

I wouldn't say Tubby ruined them because in the end they both had great senior years. Tubby certainly didn't make them better or get the best out of them, that is obvious.

I don't think he ruined them either, I was just giving iceking a hard time because he doesn't think Tubby deserves being bashed.