Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In The End

Featured Replies

Wasn't Tubby right on his recruitment of Bradley and Crawford over Lofton, and just did a bad job of developing them? Can you imagine if BCG had those two guys for four years?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the past months, I have come to that decision. Lofton was not as good coming out of high school as Bradley or Crawford. Lofton is also a self made/well developed player. If Bradley and Crawford had worked as hard or been developed as well as Lofton, we probably would not discuss that "mistake" near as much.

Wasn't Tubby right on his recruitment of Bradley and Crawford over Lofton, and just did a bad job of developing them? Can you imagine if BCG had those two guys for four years?

 

The only reason that it would still be brought up even had those 2 developed as well as Lofton is because of the fact that it is hard to imagine not recruiting a kid from your own state that would go on to be the all time SEC leader in 3 pointers and end up in 2nd or 3rd in the entire NCAA.

Always has to be a Tubby bashing thread on here. Another reason that I am starting not to like the Wildcats.

Always has to be a Tubby bashing thread on here. Another reason that I am starting not to like the Wildcats.

 

Did you not read the original post? IMOM said Tubby was right, so I'm not sure how that is bashing?

Tubby ruined Bradley and Crawford just to mention a few. Now that's Tubby bashing.

:cry:

Always has to be a Tubby bashing thread on here. Another reason that I am starting not to like the Wildcats.
Tubby ruined Bradley and Crawford just to mention a few. Now that's Tubby bashing.

 

I wouldn't say Tubby ruined them because in the end they both had great senior years. Tubby certainly didn't make them better or get the best out of them, that is obvious.

I can't imagine what BCG could have done with Randolph Morris, as well.

I can't imagine what BCG could have done with Randolph Morris, as well.

 

The question is, Could Morris have taken BCG?

Wasn't Tubby right on his recruitment of Bradley and Crawford over Lofton, and just did a bad job of developing them? Can you imagine if BCG had those two guys for four years?

 

BCG would have made them into 1st team AA.

The question is, Could Morris have taken BCG?

 

I think that's the right question.

The question is, Could Morris have taken BCG?

 

I think Morris had a good work ethic, he just always thought he was better than he was. BCG might of done wonders for his game.

I wouldn't say Tubby ruined them because in the end they both had great senior years. Tubby certainly didn't make them better or get the best out of them, that is obvious.

 

I don't think he ruined them either, I was just giving iceking a hard time because he doesn't think Tubby deserves being bashed.

The question is, Could Morris have taken BCG?

 

Morris was a very talented player. He could've easily been devloped into an all-american.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.