Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas vs. Davidson

Kansas vs. Davidson 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Kansas vs. Davidson

    • Winner - Kansas
      62%
      25
    • Winner - Davidson
      37%
      15

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

#1 Kansas vs #10 Davidson

 

What are the thoughts on this game?

 

I really need Kansas to lose. I would do anything for the Jayhawks to lose.

 

And Kansas usually finds a way to blow up whenever it matters most. Kansas has been at the top of their game the past three years only to lose early. Hopefully, history repeats itself. Go Davidson!

 

Davidson 78-70

Curry with 38

 

Georgetown had size - lost to Davidson.

Wisconsin had size and defense - lost to Davidson.

Kansas has size, defense, and athleticism - ?

Kansas is so much more athletic than Gtown and Wisconsin it isn't even funny. They are an entirely different animal. I'll give props to Davidson they are for real and are a very good team. But in this one I think the difference in talent level is too overwelming. Jayhawks win.

I agree that Kansas will be far too much for Davidson to handle. They're so much longer and more athletic it isn't even funny. Kansas by double digits.

Kansas is to good for Cinderella.

  • Author

Let's put it this way.

 

UConn was too good for George Mason a couple of years ago with a slew of future NBA players and no one gave them a shot even after their Cinderella run, however, George Mason won.

 

The same thing a couple of years ago... Kansas was one of the favorites, and they were one of the most athletic teams, but lost to Bradley or Bucknell. Self has a history of choking - let's hope it continues.

I swear I think Kansas is holding back players..Rush and Kahn have seem to have been there for about 6 or 7 years.

As much as I would like to see Davidson win I just think Kansas will be to much, but you never can tell this time of year.

I am going with the glass slipper team.

 

Havent you been watching tv, "There are NO CINDERELLAS".....lol

 

 

 

I think Kansas will win but I am rooting for Davidson.

 

 

:ylsuper:Curry:ylsuper:

I just noticed that the poll is 50/50 right now. Looks like Davidson has made some people believe.

I hope to see Davidson win, but Kansas is playing well. Not to mention a far superior team!

I would be thrilled to see Davidson win.

I would be thrilled to see Davidson win.

 

Me too, dont see it happening though.

 

KU 83

Davidson 70

I might consider having my first ever drink if Davidson pulls this off. :lol:

I would love to see Davidson continue the run, but I just don't see it happening.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.