Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas vs. Davidson

Kansas vs. Davidson 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Kansas vs. Davidson

    • Winner - Kansas
      62%
      25
    • Winner - Davidson
      37%
      15

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A #1 has to lose sometime. May as well be the Jayhawks NOW!!!!!

  • Author

Lets look at some of Davidson's losses:

 

North Carolina (in Charlotte) L 68-72

Duke (in Charlotte) L 73-79

@ UCLA L 63-75

@ NC State L 65-66

 

This Davidson team can keep up with the best of them, and even though Kansas is the proverbial favorite, I think Davidson is going to fight and fight and aggravate the Jayhawks into a loss.

 

No one expected Davidson to blow out "an efficient, defense oriented" team in Wisconsin.

Heart says Davidson, head says Kansas. I would love to see Davidson crash the party with all the other number one seeds. If they could win it all it would a tournament for the ages. If they don't, it will be one of the most uninspiring tournaments ever.

Win or lose, this has been the ride of a lifetime for those of us that love Davidson College and what it stands for. That being said, haven't I read before that Gonzaga was just too good, Geoergetown had too much talent, and Wisconsin had too much defense?

Davidson has had a good run, but I think Kansas wins this one. I also believe Kansas will win the national championship.

Davidson is fun to watch, and they have a player in Curry who is red hot. Their D has been awesome as well. As much as I would like to see them advance, it looks like the #1 seeds are really playing well. I look for KU to continue this today.

Curry will not have more than 20 points.

 

I want Davidson to win but it won't happen.

 

Kansas 76

Davidson 62

Great game, and Davidson had a look to win at the buzzer, they should end the season ranked, and be a factor next season.

Great game, and Davidson had a look to win at the buzzer, they should end the season ranked, and be a factor next season.

 

They will have Curry back, that's good, but Richards, Sander, and Meno are seniors. It will be very tough for them to fill those shoes. I wish them well but too often these small schools have thier one time in the sun.

#1 observation is:Looks like the poll went oneway in the end.

#2 observation is:Looks like Curry proved a lot wrong again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.