Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCLA vs Xavier

Featured Replies

The more I watch X the more I like them for some reason. I'd love to see an A-10 team in the final 4, plus I simply don't like UCLA.

 

X 76

UCLA 74

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm taking Xavier by 4. I dont think UCLA will be as lucky as they have been all year in the last couple of moments of the game. Xavier exacutes very well and seem to be consistant. Love will have to have a big game to keep UCLA going this game as he has all year, he is the most consistant in the group.

First #1 to fall and I cant wait.

57269080.jpg

 

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything but I like.. :D

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything but I like.. :D

 

Xavier girls are ugly. Go Bruins... :D

57269080.jpg

 

 

I like they way you think.

If you don't like whats going on , on the floor then find the next best thing off.:thumb::thumb:(2thumbs up on this one.)

Xavier girls are ugly. Go Bruins... :D

 

I tried to find a picture to counter this but it just wasn't happening..

I like where GT is going with this, we let UCLA's cheerleaders go to the final four regardless of who wins the game today.

I like where GT is going with this, we let UCLA's cheerleaders go to the final four regardless of who wins the game today.

 

I have UCLA in the championship game, but I can go along with this if they don't... :D

As I have watched Xavier move along, I can't help but to despise them. Something about the team just makes me mad. And I need UCLA to make the championship game for the sake of my bracket.

 

...Maybe it's because I had them losing to Purdue and is screwed up my whole bracket.

 

Go Bruins. UCLA puts it together... finally. 75-62.

I'm going with Xavier and I don't know why.

X is down nine at the half but hanging in there fairly well for a team that hasn't, you know, played any defense, made shots, taken care of the basketball, made a single free throw, and has been hacked on nearly every shot inside 3 point range with no whistle.

No answer for Kevin Love.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.