Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCLA vs Xavier

Featured Replies

Regional final game.

 

Thoughts?

 

If X can rebound with UCLA they will have a shot. Both teams have been playing great defense but the ball pressure UCLA will put on Xavier will be like nothing they have seen so far.

 

Should be a dandy!

 

Go X.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My heart is with X, but my sweet sixteen draw (just friendly, of course, no money involved) is with UCLA.

 

I always go with the friendly draw.:sssh:

I'll stick with my pick to win it all...UCLA. They seem to enjoy close games, so I guess we should expect another one. Xavier's got a pretty good team. I think UCLA is capable of taking care of business and not having to sweat this one out, but I'm beginning to doubt if they're going to do that...

 

But, I'll pick the Bruins by 11...

 

UCLA 68, Xavier 57

I have UCLA winning it all, but I will be rooting for the X men:banana:

Xavier obviously has a big advantage because they ae a Catholic (private) school. OK, just kidding - couldn't resist.

 

However, I do believe the Musketeers will defeat the Bruins.

 

81-76

I have UCLA in the Final Four, but I wouldn't mind at all to see X pull this one out. :thumb:

Either way would be cool with me. I really like Love from UCLA, but the way Burrell has evolved has me pulling for X (Despite being around X fans all day, who are by far the most annoying fans that I've met this side of my fellow UK fans).

UCLA by 12 or more. Just too much to ask Duncan for another 26 point effort and I think Lavender struggles mightily against UCLA's pressure.

 

Louisville is going to win this whole thing anyways. :p

If Duncan plays well it should stay fairly close if not..it might get ugly.

 

UCLA by 14.

I'm winning three pools right now with UCLA as my champion in all of them. And I'd gladly see them all crash and burn to see X in the Final Four.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.