Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCLA/WKU Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 86
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

UCLA out of timeouts with 4:30, wow.

  • Author

This looks like first half WKU.....

No answer for Love. WKU has fought the good fight, but this one is over too.

  • Author

Well for a brief moment the dream was alive, but I think it's clear it's over.

I think it was me... The moment I turned it on UCLA went on like a 10-0 run or something...:irked:

The fat lady is not singing yet....but, I think it is over also.

  • Author

UCLA's two big men shove on every rebound. I'm not even kidding. Watch it, if they are blocked out they will shove the guy in front of them in the back.

He can knock it down to 7...they ain't stoppin'!!!

PH said "a cliche that is so often true: "Winners never quite, and quiters never win""!!! Western ain't a bunch of quiters!

I was gettin' ready to say UCLA will have to do some stupid things for WKU to win this game and right as I was about to Westbrook launched one and they fouled on the other end...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.