Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCLA/WKU Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Jeez, WKU had enough shots there. Cut it to 6, right back up to 8, right back to 6.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be the only one and for no reason at all, but I do not like Kevin Love... One bit..

I might be the only one and for no reason at all, but I do not like Kevin Love... One bit..

 

:scared::scared::scared:

I might be the only one and for no reason at all, but I do not like Kevin Love... One bit..

 

I am with you... To me he just looks and acts arrogant on the court... JMO...

 

Who is that Keefe kid? Never heard of him...

I might be the only one and for no reason at all, but I do not like Kevin Love... One bit..

 

I don't either, and I don't know why.

:cry::cry:Game is over now...but, wait until next year!!!

:cry::cry:Game is over now...but, wait until next year!!!

 

Yes, next year! :thumb:

I don't either, and I don't know why.

 

As I said before, no reason at all..

For the record, I don't like Westbrook either.... I really don't like UCLA in general... I really hope X beats em...

 

Well the 'toppers at least get an A for effort in this one... What year is Brazelton?

I might be the only one and for no reason at all, but I do not like Kevin Love... One bit..

 

I think its his "boys II men" beard...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.