Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCLA/WKU Updates

Featured Replies

Just under way, and Love has 5 of UCLA's first 6 points. WKU just simply doesn't have an answer for this guy. Currently 7-4 UCLA. 15:50 remaining.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

WKU with 5 turnovers in the first 6 minutes, leading to 6 UCLA points. 13-8 Bruins.

  • Author
The Toppers better start hitting those Fts...

They got bailed out on those last two, getting the rebound.

  • Author

WKU already has 5 fouls, just over 7 minutes in.

  • Author

Love with 9 of UCLA's first 15.

 

WKU is 2 of 3 from three, which is helping them somewhat. 11:27 left, WKU hanging tough at 15-13 UCLA.

  • Author

The threat of Love is causing WKU problems on defense. I think they're leaving a lot of shots short because they're afraid of getting blocked.

  • Author

WKU is 4/16 from the field. :scared:

  • Author
Did Vern say WKU gave up football in the early 70s?

He might have been talking about Diddle as a coach. I don't know. Whatever it is it was probably wrong. Verne has a lot of trouble these days.

He might have been talking about Diddle as a coach. I don't know. Whatever it is it was probably wrong. Verne has a lot of trouble these days.

 

I was thinking the samething...Diddle may have coached Football but I don't think it was anytime in the 70s...

  • Author
I was thinking the samething...Diddle may have coached Football but I don't think it was anytime in the 70s...

He wasn't even basketball coach by that point, Jonny Oldham was.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.