Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCLA/WKU Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 86
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so mad, I left my buddies house who has a 62 LCD high def TV with the March Madness package at half time, I feel like an idiot

  • Author

WKU had a shot to draw within 1, missed it.

Collison out with 5 minutes left could be big... Are Lee or Brazzelton(sp?) in foul trouble for WKU?

Maybe I should quit watching, they do horrible when I watch..

  • Author

It's just remarkable that WKU is in this game at all. They were getting pulped in the first half.

  • Author

Rogers should not have taken that shot......

Maybe I should quit watching, they do horrible when I watch..

 

Turn on the dang TV!

I think some dude wearin' number 13 for UCLA just hit a bucket plus the free throw... Call me dumb but I haven't seen the guy play for the Bruins this year...

Why do they keep shooting 3's, Rogers has airballed 2 that I've seen

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.