March 28, 200818 yr He wasn't even basketball coach by that point, Jonny Oldham was. I went to school with Johnny Oldhams daughter...ELM and JR High school...
March 28, 200818 yr Author WKU is 4/20 shooting (20%). They shot 54% in the first game, 48% in the second. They have 9 turnovers. They only had 14 against San Diego. They did have 23 against Drake, the majority in the second half. Not a good sign that they have this many already in the first.
March 28, 200818 yr Author Evans finally breaks the shooting drought, raising them to 5/22 shooting. UCLA leads the battle of the boards 19-15, including 7 offensive boards.
March 28, 200818 yr Author And the bludgeoning finally reaches halftime. UCLA closes the half on a 28-7 run, leads 41-20 at halftime.
March 28, 200818 yr Author WKU finishes the half 6/31 (19%) from the field. 25% from three. 10 turnovers. 10 fouls. Love has 17 points, nearly outscoring WKU by himself. Lee has 5 points.
March 28, 200818 yr Author Don't know if anyone else is watching, but WKU is somewhat working back into this. They're down 13 now at 56-43, 10:02 left. I do have to ask, what in the world will it take for the refs to call a foul on Love? I just watched Lee get leveled by him on a drive to the basket and nothing. A couple of other Bruins are in foul trouble though, with Collison and Westbrook both with 4.
March 28, 200818 yr I'm watching the UofL game but the score is at the top. I see them inching back in it slowly but surely...Hope they can make it a game with about 2 minutes to go then anything can happen!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.