Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 68 Wash State 47

Featured Replies

UNC shows they have a defense too, in holding Wash st to around 30% from the floor.

It is going to take a monumental effort for anyone to beat the Heels right now... Hansbrough didn't even have too many did he?

My pick is looking better and better after every game.

Was anyone really expecting this to be a game?

 

Washington St had beaten USC twice and Gonzaga. No other wins against teams in the top 50. Nice win for Carolina, but they will get their first test in the Elite 8.

UNC is going to win the national championship. I'm almost certain of it.

  • Author
UNC is going to win the national championship. I'm almost certain of it.

 

That sounds like the kiss of death!:irked:

They have looked very good so far. I still think they will have a game sometime if not 2. They have had a very easy road.

That sounds like the kiss of death!:irked:

 

He didn't say write and/or mark it down, UNC fans can breathe easy for now. :lol:

Well...so much for a potential upset. :D

 

Carolina and Louisville could be as good of a matchup as we'll see in this tournament the way they're both playing right now.

UNC is going to win the national championship. I'm almost certain of it.

 

They look unbeatable right now.

They look unbeatable right now.

Old crying Roy will be shedding a few after Sat. If not then,next weekend he will for sure.:cry:

UNC is going to win the national championship. I'm almost certain of it.

I hope not. I'd rather see anyone (except Duke) win it. Even North Korea or Iran. I don't know why, but I have never liked North Carolina. Maybe it's because of all the publicity and raves handed out to Dean Smith for his 30+ years of coaching which gained him only 2 national titles....and most of those 30 years he was loaded with NBA talent. Heck, he barely won it with Michael Jordan, James Worthy, and Sam Perkins!

 

GO LOUISVILLE!!!!!

  • Author
I hope not. I'd rather see anyone (except Duke) win it. Even North Korea or Iran. I don't know why, but I have never liked North Carolina. Maybe it's because of all the publicity and raves handed out to Dean Smith for his 30+ years of coaching which gained him only 2 national titles....and most of those 30 years he was loaded with NBA talent. Heck, he barely won it with Michael Jordan, James Worthy, and Sam Perkins!

 

GO LOUISVILLE!!!!!

 

Dean did have a winning record against Rupp...

I hope not. I'd rather see anyone (except Duke) win it. Even North Korea or Iran. I don't know why, but I have never liked North Carolina. Maybe it's because of all the publicity and raves handed out to Dean Smith for his 30+ years of coaching which gained him only 2 national titles....and most of those 30 years he was loaded with NBA talent. Heck, he barely won it with Michael Jordan, James Worthy, and Sam Perkins!

 

GO LOUISVILLE!!!!!

 

And both titles Smith won at Carolina were handed to him: the errant Georgetown pass in 1982 and the Webber timeout against Michigan in 1993. If those things don't happen, does Carolina ever win a title under Dean Smith?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.