Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopson news (article)

Featured Replies

Back in Randy McCoys old stomping ground rumor is it could be a package deal with 2 players and a coach going to UT.:sssh:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't buy the Hopson/Edmondson package deal rumor one bit...

I don't buy the Hopson/Edmonson package deal rumor one bit...

 

But what about Hopson/Edwardson?? :D

Who is Edwardson???

 

No idea... heard about him from gryche.

I overheard this as well. And given Hopson's work ethic -- he was taller than everyone for LexCath by three inches, yet of his nine rebounds, zero came on the offensive glass -- do you really think he'd handle what we now understand to be a very intense practice workout regimen under BCG?

 

Um, he is about the same size, maybe an inch taller than Novosel, Smart, and Stewart. They are all in the 6'4 or 6'5 range.

Who is Edwardson???

 

I think he means Edmonson, UHA.;)

I don't buy the Hopson/Edmondson package deal rumor one bit...

 

Me neither.

Chances are that any big-time program that offers Edmondson is doing so to get a shot at Hopson ... Edmondson is a nice player, but he looks more like a mid-major player or slightly above that.

Ty is an excellent player in his own right, but has been in the shadow of Scotty his entire high school career. Why would he want to continue that in college? I just don't see how that would benefit him. He's good enough to go somewhere based on his own skills, not to be part of a deal for Hopson.

Maybe the kid is waiting to see if Pearl even STAYS at UT. A Lot could happen from now til then.....

How in the world did you infer that from seeing a conversation taking place across a room?

 

Your right but they could have been talking about anything, but since Randy McCoy has a possible future lottery pick on his team I would put my money them talking about Hopson.

I'll be perfectly honest here, I don't see the connection between the two players. I didn't see any signs of any special chemistry or anything during the few games I saw them play together. I can't see them caring one way or another if they play together in college.

How in the world did you infer that from seeing a conversation taking place across a room?

 

What else would they have been talking about?

What else would they have been talking about?

What they are doing for dinner :p

 

In all honesty my phone rung yesterday when I was posting this and I meant to go back to the post and finish off my sentence with this statement. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.