Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopson news (article)

Featured Replies

Latest scuttlebutt I have heard is that UK is doing just fine, and will factor in the decision.

ESPN reported tonight he was down to three schools.

Don't know if I buy that because UL was one of the three listed with UK and UT.

UL is on the outside...

I would say it is UK, UT, MSU, then second tier of Texas, UC (possibly hearing them mentioned the least) and UL.

I still think it comes down to UK and UT....the longer it goes the more it favors UK.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't discount UC at this point. Mick Cronin has been more visible in WKY recently.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.