Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Ky. 72 San Diego 63

Featured Replies

I love it!!! Go Hilltoppers!!!

Couldn't go, but I watched it on the web. CBS didn't even acknowledge the game, much less show it here.

 

Unlike some of the #2 seeds, they didn't fold when San Diego came back on them.

Way to go Toppers!! Sweet sixteen :ylsuper:.

I agree go WKY!

Thanks for the support but please WKU not WKY.

Ed Diddle is looking down with smile on his face...:thumb:

 

And waving his signature RED towel!!! I was just a kid in those days and well remember sitting down in his personal box!! He was QUITE a fan!!!!!

 

 

WAY TO GO WKU!!!!!

Happy to see WKU get into the sweet 16, but can they beat UCLA? I just can't see it.

Good job Toppers, but you're about to get steamrolled.

Happy to see WKU get into the sweet 16, but can they beat UCLA? I just can't see it.

 

At least they get to play them for the chance to win. Thats more then the lower seeds have. GO WKU

Well atleast we got passed San diego something another Kentucky team didnt manage to get done this season.

Well atleast we got passed San diego something another Kentucky team didnt manage to get done this season.

 

This is the reason I was hoping to see San Diego win, I knew comments like this would be coming. Congrats to your hilltoppers on the win but why make useless comments?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.