Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Ky. 72 San Diego 63

Featured Replies

This is the reason I was hoping to see San Diego win, I knew comments like this would be coming. Congrats to your hilltoppers on the win but why make useless comments?

 

Defending his team. Why would anyone post a useless comment about WKU getting steamrolled?

Good job Toppers, but you're about to get steamrolled.

 

Let UCLA play pathetic or slip up... dont think the Western is going to roll over for the "great" UCLA. I honestly believe that WKU has a chance in this game.

 

Go Toppers!! :dancingpa

Well atleast we got passed San diego something another Kentucky team didnt manage to get done this season.

 

Just for that I hope WKU... I'm just kidding.:D I hope WKU beats UCLA. I love when KY teams like this surprise people and win. Especially when they have a good group of KY boys on the team.

I am so happy for WKU. I bet one of my ole BGP friends is having grand time with this as well. ;):ylsuper:

UCLA just about choked the other night. Right circumstances could make this interesting!!! Stranger things have happened and UCLA has had some slip ups that only bad officiating has saved for them!!!

 

Go Toppers!!!:thumb:

 

You just did 2 things we (UK) failed to do this year. Beat SD and advanced in the tourney!!!

 

I hope and pray UofL keeps rolling at least 1 more game, too!!!!

Defending his team. Why would anyone post a useless comment about WKU getting steamrolled?

 

Thank you that is exactly why I said what I said.

 

 

GO WKU

 

:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.