Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sunday's Games

Featured Replies

The Big East has had a rough two days. If not for Villanova and WVU, they'd really be hurting.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen Curry is the truth. And the truth looks like it's about 14.

 

The Badcat has more than a tear today. My beloved WILDCATS areheaded for Detroit, and hopefully, me too!:banana:

Gtown goes down

 

WKU to the sweet 16!

 

Good Luck to Western. They will need it agianst UCLA

Memphis v. Miss St. is looking like it could be a good one as well.

Dorsey is having a block party and Miss. St. is on the guest list. :lol:

The Big East has had a rough two days. If not for Villanova and WVU, they'd really be hurting.

 

Yep, I really thought the Big East was better than the Pac 10 and I thought this tournament would show that. Good to see I was right on the money. :lol:

 

I had G-Town winning it all, so I guess this means Davidson is our National Champion! :dancingpa

 

:lol:

Butler going down to Tenn. to me anyway was a "Hose" job against Butler. U.T. got every break on every call it seemed and more crucial "no calls" when U.T. hacked Butler players with no whistle. U.T. players with the exception of Chris lofton were the usual "thugs" & "cheap shots" that U.T. is known for.

For a while there I thought that the Vols had Duke across their jerseys with the calls/no calls that went in their favor :irked:.

I usually don't say anything about officiating and others may have seen this one differently but jmo Butler got Hosed!

 

I am glad for Mason Co.'s C. lofton of U.T. and...............that's it.

 

O.K., I have vented now and my brackets are already shot even though my final 4 teams are still in it so it was good to see Davidson get G-Town and Western Ky. get a "W" as well. Go Miss. State :ylsuper: (like I said, my picks are shot so I am pulling for who I want to win now).

Each game needs a unique thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.