Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sunday's Games

Featured Replies

I didn't see a thread started for it so here ya go. Villanova all over Siena to start 24-12.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw somewhere that Tennessee is up 17-6 with 11 something left in the first half. Didn't know if this was true, just what I heard.

Western is off to a pretty good start.

I was watching the Tenn-Butler game and they switched to the WKU game. Nothing against the Toppers, but I was wanting to see the UT game.

UT broke out to a big lead but I notice in the updates that Butler has cut the lead to 4.

I like the fact that they're showing the WKU game. After UK got put out of the tourny Western became my team to root for. I would imagine the same applies for alot of people in the state.

It is now 31-26 Tennessee with like 2:31 to play in the half. You can go to ESPN and watch it online.

WKU is looking good, up 12 at the half.

 

Lee has 19 pts.

It's back to the UT game, Tenn up 8 with 17 min to go....the Vols' Prince is playing well today.

  • Author

Anyone hear the story about what caused the gash on Coach Horn's nose? I wonder if it happened during the celebration Friday or what.

It's back to the UT game, Tenn up 8 with 17 min to go....the Vols' Prince is playing well today.

 

Yeah, he got his first start today.

Hold on Texas! Up two with 1.8 seconds to go.

Did he just airball that?!!?!?

Forget the fact Texas still won, DJ Augustin just airballed a semi-crucial free throw. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.