Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee JINXED!!!

Featured Replies

No way the Vols win the title now.

0320_large.jpg

I'd say the fact that they can't play consistent defense is a bigger problem... :D

  • Author
I'd say the fact that they can't play consistent defense is a bigger problem... :D

 

Please. You know better than anyone that SI and ESPN dictate what happens in the world of sports. Actual play has nothing to do with it.

I'd say the fact that they can't play consistent defense is a bigger problem... :D

 

:thumb:

Well...since Chris is in this thread, I'm sure DaddyCat will come on here and remind us all how he hates him...:rolleyes:

 

I like the cover though :thumb:!

I can't remember which team, but a SEC team that was a 2 seed lost in the first round. Anyone remember which team it was?

  • Author
I can't remember which team, but a SEC team that was a 2 seed lost in the first round. Anyone remember which team it was?

 

South Carolina

I can't remember which team, but a SEC team that was a 2 seed lost in the first round. Anyone remember which team it was?

 

I forgot to put it was awhile back too...

South Carolina

 

That was what I was thinking, but I was not for sure. I think it was when they had UNC transfer Larry Davis.

South Carolina

 

I think it was Mississippi?

I think it was Mississippi?

No, it was South Carolina. They lost to Coppin State. 1997 I believe.

 

Georgia (Tubby's Georgia), it may have been that same year or around that time, lost in the first round to Richmond. UGA was a 3 seed.

 

Ole Miss (as a #4 seed with Ansu Sesay (sp?)) lost to Valporasio in 1998 in the first round (Bryce Drew shot). That game was in Oklahoma City. I still kick myself every day because I was in Oklahoma City at the time for the NCAA tourny; Murray State played in the evening session against URI, but we decided to skip the early session to go to the Cowyboy Museusm. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Wasn't going to, but if you insist, Kysportsfan4life, I'm here. :thumb:

 

I don't "HATE" the kid, just got real tired of the martyrdom acheived through the press. May have even been able to warm up to him and keep the circus it became at bay if he had went anywhere BUT U of T.

 

I'm sure he's a great kid, seriously with no sarcasm, and it really is no fault of his own that the press made some of us really root against him. It just became too much over the last 4 years.

 

(Also, I'm not the only one who posts a dislike about it.)

 

It is a nice cover, but Big Colonel is right. SI cover is a Deathkiss to teams.

Well...since Chris is in this thread, I'm sure DaddyCat will come on here and remind us all how he hates him...:rolleyes:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ROFLMAO

I have had them going out in the 2nd round ever since the brackets came out. Jinx won't matter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.