Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee JINXED!!!

Featured Replies

:rolleyes:

Wasn't going to, but if you insist, Kysportsfan4life, I'm here. :thumb:

 

I don't "HATE" the kid, just got real tired of the martyrdom acheived through the press. May have even been able to warm up to him and keep the circus it became at bay if he had went anywhere BUT U of T.

 

I'm sure he's a great kid, seriously with no sarcasm, and it really is no fault of his own that the press made some of us really root against him. It just became too much over the last 4 years.

 

(Also, I'm not the only one who posts a dislike about it.)

 

It is a nice cover, but Big Colonel is right. SI cover is a Deathkiss to teams.

 

It's not his fault that the Teflon Turd didn't offer him anything.

SI had six different covers spread out across the land -- Georgetown, UCLA, UCONN, Tenn, Xavier, and Kansas

Why does UConn get a cover? UConn?

 

jeffadriensithumb.jpg

I hope American beats them.

I have Butler beating Tennessee in my bracket. Butler is looking like a better team so far today...

Jinx just got UConn!!!!

I like it for Jim Calhoun. He needs the rest!!!!:lol:

I hope American beats them.

 

Sorry SLINK, American lost! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.