Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCG on Rome Show tomorrow?

Featured Replies

I was listening to Jim Rome interview Michael Beasley today and I'm pretty sure I heard that Gillispie was going to be on the show tomorrow (March 19). Did anyone else hear that or am I just imagining things?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You heard correctly.. Someone informed me of this earlier tonight.

Someone post what coach says. I cannot handle Jim Rome for more than 2 minutes.

Wasn't it Rome earlier in the season that was bashing BCG for ruining KY basketball. It will be interesting to see what kind of stance Rome takes. Maybe he will call him Billy Sue.:p

Someone post what coach says. I cannot handle Jim Rome for more than 2 minutes.

You've got taste, and 1 minute more tolerence than me.

You've got taste, and 1 minute more tolerence than me.

 

I agree. I cannot understand how he is still on the air. Listening to his radio show is even worse.

BCG put Rome in his place on the show today. I'm trying to find a link for those that didn't get to watch it.

Rome is the bomb....he tells how it is, and knows what he is talking about.

Rome is the bomb....he tells how it is, and knows what he is talking about.

 

He was put in his place today.

He was put in his place today.

 

By? I missed it.

By? I missed it.

 

Billy Gillispie

Billy Gillispie

 

It is on at 4 p.m. isn't it?

It is on at 4 p.m. isn't it?

 

4 or 4:30 is when it airs on ESPN.

Billy Gillispie

 

Hopefully you can get the link, I would like to see it.

Hopefully you can get the link, I would like to see it.

 

I guess they won't release a link until after the airs today. I can give a quick summary unless you guys would rather wait and watch it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.