Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCG on Rome Show tomorrow?

Featured Replies

:thumb: Thanks! I wish I could find away that I can hear it.

 

I just looked for a link again. I'm going to go search YouTube real quick.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad somebody found it. Thanks :thumb:

Rome started out with the interview and BCG asked him about all the things he was saying about Kentucky and BCG after the Gardner Webb game. Apparently Rome had trashed him for improperly managing his team, as well. After that, Rome was basically just sucking up to BCG. For a second, I had Chris Everett flashbacks.

 

BCG sounded like he was sucking up more to Rome. Rome stood his ground, in saying loosing to GW at home would not fly. Both guys gave each other respect when it was all said and done...

No one put Rome in his place today. He confronted him about it and they both took it like grown men and agreed to disagree nothing more. Shows some good character on both parts.

No one put Rome in his place today. He confronted him about it and they both took it like grown men and agreed to disagree nothing more. Shows some good character on both parts.

 

:thumb:

Happy to see BCG use tact in approaching Rome. Rome didn't take backwater and seemed to respect BCG for calling him out...

I like the fact that Rome seemed to be impressed that BCG knew what Rome said about him and that Rome respected that BCG dissagreed with him. When Coach G. brought it up I figured Rome would take offense to it. That wasnt the case.

No one put Rome in his place today. He confronted him about it and they both took it like grown men and agreed to disagree nothing more. Shows some good character on both parts.

 

:thumb:

Why does Rome have to try to act like he's some tough guy? I can't stand listening to him. I've put Jim Everett in my personal Hall of Fame!!

How many times was the word "respect" used in that 10 minute interview?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.