Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCG on Rome Show tomorrow?

Featured Replies

I guess they won't release a link until after the airs today. I can give a quick summary unless you guys would rather wait and watch it.

 

Where did you get to see it?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did you get to see it?

 

Can't really say. I didn't actually see it, but I have heard it.

Rome is the bomb....he tells how it is, and knows what he is talking about.

 

I agree with you that he knows what he's talking about but does he have to say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over!!!!!! :sleep::sleep: I just want to tap him upside the head and say.....ENOUGH ALREADY!!! Next subject!

It is less of what he says and more of how he says it to me. Comes off as a complete jerk.

 

For you Rome haters, check this out-

.
So it'll be on the Jim Rome is Burning show today at 4:30 right?

 

:thumb:

Rome is Burning is on as we speak, yet no mention of Billy G.

Rome is Burning is on as we speak, yet no mention of Billy G.

 

That's what I was thinking.:confused:

That's what I was thinking.:confused:

 

It could have only been for his Sirius timeslot or something. I'm not sure.

Wow that was horrible. Waste of my time.

So Wireman what did Billy G say since we didn't get to see it?

  • Author
Wow that was horrible. Waste of my time.

 

Ugh, I agree. I can't stand the guy. I was only listening yesterday because I was flipping through the channels and wanted to hear Beasley's interview.

So Wireman what did Billy G say since we didn't get to see it?

 

Rome started out with the interview and BCG asked him about all the things he was saying about Kentucky and BCG after the Gardner Webb game. Apparently Rome had trashed him for improperly managing his team, as well. After that, Rome was basically just sucking up to BCG. For a second, I had Chris Everett flashbacks.

Rome started out with the interview and BCG asked him about all the things he was saying about Kentucky and BCG after the Gardner Webb game. Apparently Rome had trashed him for improperly managing his team, as well. After that, Rome was basically just sucking up to BCG. For a second, I had Chris Everett flashbacks.

 

:thumb: Thanks! I wish I could find away that I can hear it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.