Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walker vs. Mayo

Featured Replies

Anyone ever think we would see this while they was attending Rose Hill?

Aren't they related??

This will be one of the best First round games.

  • Author
Aren't they related??

 

I think so

Didn't they play together at North College Hill also?

 

Yes

WOW was the first thing out of my mouth when I say this game pop up on CBS. It should be a good one to watch. I'm sure there will be a story in the paper this week about these two going vs eachother.

I know OJ was at Rose Hill for three years, but how long was Walker. He never played against Ashland, so I didn't know if he just played middle school in 6th grade and only played that short time during his 8th/9th grade year.

Mayo has the better team but I like Beasley to pull an upset or two.

I know OJ was at Rose Hill for three years, but how long was Walker. He never played against Ashland, so I didn't know if he just played middle school in 6th grade and only played that short time during his 8th/9th grade year.

 

Walker was on the team the year Rose Hill lost to Ballard in the State Tourny. He played up until the All A classic and quit after their first game there. I believe he had a triple double the game he quit. all of this may not be accurate but its as far as I remember

But the NCAA never does this kind of thing intentionally ... yeah, right.

You would think though, that the NCAA wouldn't not want these two teams matched up in the first round. Beasley and Mayo will both likely be top 5 picks in the draft. I would think that it would be good to have both of these guys be able to lead their teams on deep runs in the tourny.

You would think though, that the NCAA wouldn't not want these two teams matched up in the first round. Beasley and Mayo will both likely be top 5 picks in the draft. I would think that it would be good to have both of these guys be able to lead their teams on deep runs in the tourny.

 

Because they don't look at match ups...

You would think though, that the NCAA wouldn't not want these two teams matched up in the first round. Beasley and Mayo will both likely be top 5 picks in the draft. I would think that it would be good to have both of these guys be able to lead their teams on deep runs in the tourny.

 

K-State cant go to far. They'll need more than Mike B. from here on out. I'm a fan of this USC team though. I think they can win 1 or 2 and then maybe pull off an upset; after that their flirtin with the final 4

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.