March 17, 200818 yr K-State cant go to far. They'll need more than Mike B. from here on out. I'm a fan of this USC team though. I think they can win 1 or 2 and then maybe pull off an upset; after that their flirtin with the final 4 As good as Beasley is, guard play is what drives you in the tournament, and while KStates guards play hard, I don't think they can hang with a team like USC...
March 17, 200818 yr Because they don't look at match ups... Keep telling yourself that. Once Marquette was reveled it wasn't to hard to guess who would be paired with them. Teams with a history or connection seem to get paired together way to often for that to be true. Just like USA vs. UF, that wasn't coincedence. Those types of pairings happen way to often.
March 17, 200818 yr Keep telling yourself that. Once Marquette was reveled it wasn't to hard to guess who would be paired with them. Teams with a history or connection seem to get paired together way to often for that to be true. Just like USA vs. UF, that wasn't coincedence. Those types of pairings happen way to often. If you knew how hard the entire process was I think you might think different... It is hard. It takes a long time. I thought just like you until I read up on all everything that goes into it.
March 17, 200818 yr Keep telling yourself that. Once Marquette was reveled it wasn't to hard to guess who would be paired with them. Teams with a history or connection seem to get paired together way to often for that to be true. Just like USA vs. UF, that wasn't coincedence. Those types of pairings happen way to often. Don't foget about EKU and Travis Ford against UK.
March 17, 200818 yr Some recent history involving Murray State ... In 1992, Murray made the NCAA under first-year head coach Scott Edgar, who was a longtime assistant under Nolan Richardson at Arkansas. The Racers first-round opponent? Arkansas. In 1998, Mark Gottfried took Murray to the NCAA in his third year removed from being Jim Harrick's assistant at UCLA. The Racers' first-round opponent? Rhode Island, coached by Harrick. In 2002, Tevester Anderson got the Racers back to the dance. Their first-round opponent was Georgia, where Anderson had established himself as a well-regarded assistant coach/recruiter in a long tenure under Hugh Durham. Too many instances of those kinds of matchups in the past. I don't really care that they want to generate storylines as long as the seedings hold up. But to act as if the NCAA doesn't take that kind of stuff into account ... well, it just doesn't fly.
March 17, 200818 yr MARK IT DOWN. UK vs. Minnesota in an NCAA tourny matchup coming in the near future.
March 17, 200818 yr MARK IT DOWN. UK vs. Minnesota in an NCAA tourny matchup coming in the near future. As long as both Tubby and Billy G are both still at each schools. I don't see either leaving anytime soon.
March 17, 200818 yr This might be USC's toughest match-up to the sweet 16, if they win, they will give the Badgers fits.
March 17, 200818 yr This might be USC's toughest match-up to the sweet 16, if they win, they will give the Badgers fits. I think USC is better than Wisconsin. The problem I see with USC is if they get down 8-10 points they will have a though time getting back into the game. Once there down they make stupid decision's and have poor shot selection.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.