Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6 SEC Teams in the dance?

Featured Replies

Wow, no way I would of said that last week, now I'm a little nervous. Does UK and Arkansas both get in now?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they get 6 in now.

  • Author

Man, I just don't know. I'm thinkin 5 now. UK or Ark left out.

We will get in. Kentucky has proven themselves towards the end of the season.

 

SEC gets six teams.

5

 

UT

Vandy

MSU

Arkansas

UGA

 

Nope. But UGA just knocked out another team.

If one team is to get left out though, I think it has to be the Cats.

Georgia up to 89 in the RPI!!! What a weekend...

I think that Arkansas may be out. Uk has a much better conference record, won head to head and had a better record over the last twelve games.

Arkansas will get in over Kentucky. kentucky was 2-2 to finish the season without PP. The committee will take that in to account.

 

Also even though Uk beat Arkansas, Arkansas swept the season series with Vandy...who UK lost to by 41.

Georgia up to 89 in the RPI!!! What a weekend...

I'm rather surprised that UK is only up to 59. How is it that the loss affected them so much worse than Ole Miss? The Rebels I don't think dropped more than 4-5 spots. Arkansas is still 35.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.