March 16, 200818 yr Arkansas will get in over Kentucky. kentucky was 2-2 to finish the season without PP. The committee will take that in to account. Also even though Uk beat Arkansas, Arkansas swept the season series with Vandy...who UK lost to by 41. The Vandy thing makes no sense because UK also beat Vandy.
March 16, 200818 yr Arkansas will get in over Kentucky. kentucky was 2-2 to finish the season without PP. The committee will take that in to account. Also even though Uk beat Arkansas, Arkansas swept the season series with Vandy...who UK lost to by 41. I don't see the correlation there, UK losing to Vandy has no bearing on Arkansas from my perspective.
March 16, 200818 yr Well, what's done is done. If UK was the last team in the tournament, they're out.
March 16, 200818 yr Also even though Uk beat Arkansas, Arkansas swept the season series with Vandy...who UK lost to by 41. It probably wouldn't have been 41, but Arkansas would have lost had they had to go to Vandy. They have a sweep by virtue of that.
March 16, 200818 yr Author I think that Arkansas may be out. Uk has a much better conference record, won head to head and had a better record over the last twelve games. I agree 100%...But if it's Arkansas, and not UK, then conference play and last twelve games theroy, should be thrown out the window.
March 16, 200818 yr Arkansas will get in over Kentucky. kentucky was 2-2 to finish the season without PP. The committee will take that in to account. Also even though Uk beat Arkansas, Arkansas swept the season series with Vandy...who UK lost to by 41. UK also beat Vandy. They look at more than the last 4 games try the 12 in which UK was better and had a better conference record.
March 16, 200818 yr If the SEC gets 6 teams in the tournament we'll never hear the end of it. The ACC, Big 10, 12, Big East homers will want to have the heads of the Selection Committee. With Kentucky more than likely being in already, UK haters on here are already have that one eye twitching in disgust. Man I love March!!
March 16, 200818 yr Author I just hope we dont have to wait until the last bracket is shown , not sure I can make it that long...LoL
March 16, 200818 yr If the SEC gets 6 teams in the tournament we'll never hear the end of it. The ACC, Big 10, 12, Big East homers will want to have the heads of the Selection Committee. With Kentucky more than likely being in already, UK haters on here are already have that one eye twitching in disgust. Man I love March!! Until we have 3 SEC team in the Elite 8 and everyone in the Big East has already gone home. :sssh:
March 16, 200818 yr Well we'll see if UK is one of the 1 or 2 Lunardi misses. He's got 6 from the SEC in. UK still a 10, Georgia in as a 12.
March 16, 200818 yr UK also beat Vandy. They look at more than the last 4 games try the 12 in which UK was better and had a better conference record. UK was 6-7 against a rather weak non-conference schedule and 12-4 in the SEC. What does that tell you about the SEC? I am in no way trying to bash UK. I personally hope they get in so I don't have to root for Indiana since UC is done, but I just don't see it happening.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.