Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saturday games in progress

Featured Replies

Uh, MSU? Game started! We, uh, really need you to win here!

 

Yeah, the worst-care scenario would be UGA winning and then going into to tomorrow playing for an auto bid.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pitt/Georgetown is going to be a dandy...

Bliss just got himself a personal and then technical foul, and now has four fouls in the first half. That's a big blow to Georgia.

BGP,

 

I think the winner of Kansas and Texas gets the last one seed. Tenn probably falls to two now. However, they still could be justified as a one with their RPI being so strong.

The fact that UGA is tied at the half speaks volumes for how much effort they're giving. I don't think they'll last in the 2nd half.

Its just weird to see Georgia twice on the scoreboard I'm watching. What a freak show the SEC tournament is this year.

I'm getting nervous. Miss State showed up thinking they were going to win by 40 tonight.

I've got news for everyone - Miss. State is in a world of trouble.

Miss. State is going to lose this game. I can't believe what I'm watching.

Miss. State is going to lose this game. I can't believe what I'm watching.

 

It's looking that way, and G'Town better get their act together or they'll be going down as well.

It's over. Unbelievable. If Georgia wins tomorrow, UK is in trouble.

I really think Mississippi will be in trouble, on ESPN they have Mississippi in too.

Ole Miss is out IMO, MSU is in.

Ole Miss was out the second they lost to Georgia. That doesn't look so bad given the run the Bulldogs are on, but for Ole Miss who was already on the outside, it was a killer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.