Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saturday games in progress

Featured Replies

Memphis is handling Tulsa in the 1st half. There up 21

  • Replies 76
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky/Georgia looks like a high school game...lol not many people there.

  • Author

Memphis up big at half. 42-13

UK fans need to be cheering for UNC right now. Lets go Tar Heels.

VT leads by 5 with 10 to go. I love watching Washington play. He can't flat out fly.

Go Va. Tech! It'd be better for Duke's sake.

 

Technical on Ellington. Real Stupid.

 

59-59 with 2:45 to go.

I think it was just as much Washington as it was Ellington. I'm actually quite shocked they called the tech there.

64-64 Everybody is catching fire..^ I agree I'm surprised Washington didn't retaliate, he's got the history.

Dumb foul by Washington, he fouls out.

 

Ellington has 3 free throws.

UK fans need to be cheering for UNC right now. Lets go Tar Heels.

 

Thats what I am doing now.

If the Hokies win, I think they're in. They probably deserve to get in anyway.

If the Hokies win, I think they're in. They probably deserve to get in anyway.

 

If they win they are a lock. If they lose it'll be real iffy.

Hansbrough...:fight::madman::fight:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.