Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saturday games in progress

Featured Replies

  • Replies 76
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1962 since Clemson made the ACC finals? I'm kind of in disbelief about these numbers.

 

How crazy is it that it was nearly a Clemson/Va Tech final?

6-25....the streak is soon to be over, congrats Clemson.....Duke played HORRIBLE.

 

Maybe they got it out of them before the Tourney started..........:eek:

Clemson knocks off Duke 78-74. First ACC Championship appearance in 46 years.

I don't care what anyone says. Stacey Dales is hot. Not Erin Andrews hot, but a very nice alternative.

Honestly though, I think I would rather have Stacey than Erin....she seems to be a girl that would chug a beer, or just throw her hair up and hang out.

Honestly though, I think I would rather have Stacey than Erin....she seems to be a girl that would chug a beer, or just throw her hair up and hang out.

I think Erin would too. At a Wisconsin game a couple of weeks ago, she appeared to be suffering from a hangover and commented about the party atmosphere in Madison the night before.

 

I see that in both of them, but I really like Stacey.

Love on the pine with back spasms and Stanford leads 20-15 with 9:13 left in 1st...

Love on the pine with back spasms and Stanford leads 20-15 with 9:13 left in 1st...

 

Aw man we can't have another Lopez/Love debate.

Aw man we can't have another Lopez/Love debate.

 

He's fighting through it, but not doing much...

Temple just opened the 2nd half on a 14-2 run to take a 5-point lead against St. Joe's.

I really like the Christmas kid. He could be trouble for someone in Rd 1...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.