Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursdays games in progress

Featured Replies

  • Replies 225
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See ya later Florida Gators!!!

 

Another bubble just popped. The NIT tickets are filling up.

Anyone watching the UGA and Ole Mississippi game. There's been a bunch of nice plays so far. First 12 minutes through and looks like it might be a good en.

Anyone watching the UGA and Ole Mississippi game. There's been a bunch of nice plays so far. First 12 minutes through and looks like it might be a good en.

 

I'm trying to decide who the Cats would matchup best with. I guess I'd have to take my chances with Georgia if given the choice. Ole Miss could really hurt UK with their post play.

I'm trying to decide who the Cats would matchup best with. I guess I'd have to take my chances with Georgia if given the choice. Ole Miss could really hurt UK with their post play.

 

I hope this game goes 6 OT's.

I'm trying to decide who the Cats would matchup best with. I guess I'd have to take my chances with Georgia if given the choice. Ole Miss could really hurt UK with their post play.

Yeah no kiddin. If Ole Miss. had another minute or 2 at Rupp they might would have got us then. Shew I dont know though man UGA is strokin it

Georgia appears to be shooting about 90%.

I'm trying to decide who the Cats would matchup best with. I guess I'd have to take my chances with Georgia if given the choice. Ole Miss could really hurt UK with their post play.

 

A couple of reasons to have UGA beat Ole Miss is that one, it's probably a better matchup for UK, and two, it would eliminate Ole Miss and not give them a chance to take the 'Cats spot. The possible downside is that if Georgia then beat UK, it would cripple their hopes because that would be an awful loss.

I know Woodbury hasnt missed yet

A couple of reasons to have UGA beat Ole Miss is that one, it's probably a better matchup for UK, and two, it would eliminate Ole Miss and not give them a chance to take the 'Cats spot. The possible downside is that if Georgia then beat UK, it would cripple their hopes because that would be an awful loss.

 

Yeah, its a double-edged sword. What I"m seeing is an Ole Miss team that knows what the stakes are and they're playing a little timid and scared. Much like Florida in the other game.

UGA needs to continue to score because a lead isnt going to do them any good. Polynice is takin over folks

Georgia had it up to 9 right then. They are looking pretty good and this a win-win situation for UK. Even if Ole Miss wins, they're going to have to extend a lot of energy to make a comeback and get over the hump. I hope UGA can get it to double figures at the half.

Big shot before the half. Humphrey and Woodbury were a combined 8 for 10 and 5 for 7 from behind the arc. They have 24 points between em

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.