Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursdays games in progress

Featured Replies

Full Court is a beautiful thing... :bunny:

I don't have full court, but I will say that ESPN360 being on Insight has made this time of year much more enjoyable. I love this!

  • Replies 225
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S. Carolina missing alot of FT's right now. Up 74-70 with :38 left.

 

They are begging LSU to take the game...

They are begging LSU to take the game...

 

They tried to give it to them but hang on and advance. Odom coaches at least 1 more game at USC.

I don't have full court, but I will say that ESPN360 being on Insight has made this time of year much more enjoyable. I love this!

 

I don't have Full Court either but I have the Fox Sports package on DirecTV and they have games on all over. I love it. Watching the SEC tournament on Sun Sports as we speak.

WVU 37

UConn 31

2:30 1st...

UAB loses to Tulsa by 10 in OT. I think this is good for a power conference bubble team. I'd say UAB just punched thier ticket to the NIT.

UAB loses to Tulsa by 10 in OT. I think this is good for a power conference bubble team. I'd say UAB just punched thier ticket to the NIT.

 

UAB has hurt UK and helped us this season. Good loss guys :thumb:

Vandy 42

Auburn 31

2:29 1st half

 

Vandy shooting 76%, Foster w/ 16 pts, Ogilvy w/ 14 pts.

Vandy 42

Auburn 31

2:29 1st half

 

Vandy shooting 76%, Foster w/ 16 pts, Ogilvy w/ 14 pts.

 

47-36 at half. Foster with 19, Vandy has 16 assists and shooting 75%. I'm surprised it's only an 11pt lead. Auburn is shooting 50%, which isn't too shabby.

47-36 at half. Foster with 19, Vandy has 16 assists and shooting 75%. I'm surprised it's only an 11pt lead. Auburn is shooting 50%, which isn't too shabby.

 

I was thinking the same thing.

There are bubbles floating over top of needles all over the place right now. Things could change dramatically on the bubble watch if things continue like they are today.

 

- UAB is headed to the NIT

- Syracuse is out

- Houston is behind double digits nearing halftime

- Villanova lost today

 

On the flip side, Arizona State is looking solid right now and Miami (FL) probably punched their ticket today. Also, Florida State got a big win.

  • Author
There are bubbles floating over top of needles all over the place right now. Things could change dramatically on the bubble watch if things continue like they are today.

 

- UAB is headed to the NIT

- Syracuse is out

- Houston is behind double digits nearing halftime

- Villanova lost today

 

On the flip side, Arizona State is looking solid right now and Miami (FL) probably punched their ticket today. Also, Florida State got a big win.

 

I too think Miami is in and if FSU can upset UNC, I think they are in too. JMO

Arizona St. down 4 right now with 4:00 to play. If they lose I think they are NIT bound.

Hoyas win by 19 and Hibbert didn't score... :scared:

 

Definately not what the rest of the NCAA wants to hear...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.