Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursdays games in progress

Featured Replies

Baylor is still in IMO...

 

I think they are sweating right now. Just checked on the rpi and they dropped from 33 to 45 because of the loss to a team that came in with a 166 rpi. They're probably in but I would be a little concerned if I was a Baylor fan.

  • Replies 225
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think they are sweating right now. Just checked on the rpi and they dropped from 33 to 45 because of the loss to a team that came in with a 166 rpi. They're probably in but I would be a little concerned if I was a Baylor fan.

I would be more concerned if they had some other bad L's. But since they don't they are in...

Baylor is still in IMO...

 

On ESPN they said this loss would greatly hurt Baylor's chances. There overall body of work is pretty good, but they hit a bad stretch at a bad time.

On ESPN they said this loss would greatly hurt Baylor's chances. There overall body of work is pretty good, but they hit a bad stretch at a bad time.

They finished 4-2 over the last 6. The 6 before that was their bad stretch, but they recovered...

Baylor's bubble just popped...

 

No way... They were close to a lock before this... It doesn't knock them of the bubble, it knocks them back onto it, but with everyone else losing I don't see this as doing anything but hurting their seeding... If people like 'Nova, UAB, Dayton, AZ State, etc. had won, they would have really needed to be concerned... But they didn't... So they don't...

No way... They were close to a lock before this... It doesn't knock them of the bubble, it knocks them back onto it, but with everyone else losing I don't see this as doing anything but hurting their seeding... If people like 'Nova, UAB, Dayton, AZ State, etc. had won, they would have really needed to be concerned... But they didn't... So they don't...

 

:thumb:

Wow! Bama starts the game with 14-0 run against the baby Gators.

UL/Pitt has been fantastic so far...

I could watch Ron Ramon shoot jumpers all day long. Pure...

UL/Pitt has been fantastic so far...

 

Yes it has, the batteries in my remote are going to be dead by the end of the night. By the way, Bama is up 23-5.

By the way, Bama is up 23-5.

 

They blow that, and the coaching search starts in the morning... :lol:

They blow that, and the coaching search starts in the morning... :lol:

 

:laugh::laugh:

 

It's getting uglier by the minute. 26-5 at the second TV timeout

It's just a hunch, but I'm gonna go ahead and say Florida's bubble has burst. Actually, their bubble was next to some nitroglycerin.

 

29-5 are you serious? With your season on the line how do you come out like that?

It's just a hunch, but I'm gonna go ahead and say Florida's bubble has burst. Actually, their bubble was next to some nitroglycerin.

 

29-5 are you serious? With your season on the line how do you come out like that?

 

The baby Gators are blinded by the bright lights.

Golly Wally Gee? Maybe the worst call ever... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.