Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursdays games in progress

Featured Replies

Little Sutton 76

Little Knight 72

Final

  • Replies 225
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was that about. I didnt get to watch that game. Was he in foul trouble the entire game???

 

Yes he was. Picked up his 4th with 15 left in the game...

What was that about. I didnt get to watch that game. Was he in foul trouble the entire game???

 

Pretty much. I think they said he played 14 or 15 minutes.

What did Burrell do today?

13 points and 3 boards. Held Roberts to 13...

Helps to hit 16 3s...

 

Actually they were 17-28 which is a school record and also a Big East tournament record.

Actually they were 17-28 which is a school record and also a Big East tournament record.

I guess I missed the last one flipping to other games. They were :fire:...

Well, I guess South Carolina just went off. I looked at the score and LSU was ahead by 3. Looked back again about 5 minutes later and USC was up 68-59...

S. Carolina on a roll right now. Went from 1 down to 9 up real quick. 68-59

4:01 left. Downey having a bad day scoring wise with only 6 pts but has 11 assists.

Full Court is a beautiful thing... :bunny:

Make that 9 pts as he just hit a three.

Full Court is a beautiful thing... :bunny:

 

Especially this time of the year.

Men, thanks for the updates. I don't have a TV in my classroom. One of my favorite times in the year.

S. Carolina missing alot of FT's right now. Up 74-70 with :38 left.

Little Sutton 76

Little Knight 72

Final

 

But who would win in a fist fight? I gotta go with little Knight! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.