Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursdays games in progress

Featured Replies

Thankfully, it would probably also seal Kentucky's fate. Not to mention, we should have a better chance against UGA.

  • Replies 225
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow. They miss the shot, get the rebound, and nail a three. Not dead yet.

Hold the phone. Huge 3 for Ole Miss.

On a bright note, the NIT is going to be loaded this season, LOL.

Wonder what the SEC tourny record is for 3's???

Thankfully, it would probably also seal Kentucky's fate. Not to mention, we should have a better chance against UGA.

I don't know about sealing UK's fate. I think UK has a better shot against Georgia then the Rebels, but if UK were to lose to Georgia, I think it would likewise knock them out. We're talking about a team with a 151 RPI, and this win would probably move them up, what, 20 spots max? I.E. It'd be a bad loss.

Wonder what the SEC tourny record is for 3's???

 

Somebody had 8 earlier today.

I don't know about sealing UK's fate. I think UK has a better shot against Georgia then the Rebels, but if UK were to lose to Georgia, I think it would likewise knock them out. We're talking about a team with a 151 RPI, and this win would probably move them up, what, 20 spots max? I.E. It'd be a bad loss.

 

I actually think UK is in anyways, but a win would help me through the weekend.

I actually think UK is in anyways, but a win would help me through the weekend.

Most prognostications have them in, and Lunardi terming them a lock is some peace of mind, but a bad loss can change that.

They're still going to figure out a way to blow it.

Ole Miss will have a shot. Timeout called by AK.

They need to avoid OT at all costs. I would almost foul before the shot.

What do you do here guys. 2 or the 3? I'm a fan of the 2 if its a wide open look. I try to get it to Curtis fast.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.