Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursdays games in progress

Featured Replies

They fouled on a 3 again. OMG

  • Replies 225
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are these idiots doing?

 

All you can do is laugh. At least Kentucky is going to benefit from this.

Unbelievable

I can't believe what I have just witnessed.

I need to go to bed.

All Georgia has to do now is call a timeout when they have none left.

OMG WOW that was amazing.

Here comes the dogs.

Dave Bliss is coming for Bradley again. We don't need him hurting Smooth again.

ROTFLMAO The last couple post crackin me up

I wonder if that's enough to save Felton's job

I wonder if that's enough to save Felton's job

 

Very good question.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.