Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursdays games in progress

Featured Replies

Ole Miss spent their last timeout on this. Here we go....

  • Replies 225
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you do here guys. 2 or the 3? I'm a fan of the 2 if its a wide open look. I try to get it to Curtis fast.

I'm betting on a three.

 

And they foul the shooter. Thanks Georgia. You morons.

Fouled the 3-point shooter. Ouch.

Huertas got away with a huge push.

If this crap goes to OT, I'm out.

HAHA you gotta stay up. You wont be able to sleep not knowing who were gonna play.

Not a fan of spending your last timeout there. I like calling a timeout after a make or using it on the rebound. I don't believe you're going to freeze this guy.

HAHA you gotta stay up. You wont be able to sleep not knowing who were gonna play.

I'll get by somehow. Besides, I'll already know who UK is playing. Ole Miss. Cause UGA ain't gonna win it in OT.

And that's why you're in OT. Because of stupid stuff like that. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

That was horrible game management by Gaines. He blew it and the game.

At least Ole Miss will have to play an extra 5 minutes of emotional basketball tonight.

I'll get by somehow. Besides, I'll already know who UK is playing. Ole Miss. Cause UGA ain't gonna win it in OT.

 

Thats a safe bet I'd say

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.