Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Mackey ends up playing basketball for UK

Reaction to Mackey 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Reaction to Mackey

    • Glad he was given a 2nd chance
      46%
      30
    • Yes!!!!
      7%
      5
    • Mad
      6%
      4
    • Disappointed
      39%
      25

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He deserves a second chance somewhere but not U.K. The Wildcats have worked too hard and fought too long to have someone come in and kill their chemistry.

YOu need to add - as long as he's a walkon, I don't mind to your poll.

How many threads are there going to be on this kid?

  • Author
How many threads are there going to be on this kid?

As many as it takes. You don't have to read em! :thumb:

Indifferent would have been a good vote. Whatever we think, if they sign him or let him walk on, we've got him.....

  • Author
YOu need to add - as long as he's a walkon, I don't mind to your poll.
What's the difference?
As many as it takes. You don't have to read em! :thumb:

 

:thumb: I don't read the threads I don't want to, and have no reason to read threads I don't want to and then comment on them....

I think the first option should be "Glad he is given a 2nd chance, barring jail time"...

What's the difference?

 

Ask Dusty Mills what the difference is.

What would your recation be?

 

WHat have you heard on this situation from up your way?

  • Author
WHat have you heard on this situation from up your way?

Last I had heard a week ago was that UK was not recruiting him, but there are some on here who believe he is. So who knows...

  • Author
The scholarship aspect.
If he's on the team he's on the team. Don't think not being on scholarship is going to be some big revelation to him.
YOu need to add - as long as he's a walkon, I don't mind to your poll.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.