March 8, 200818 yr For the second time this week the officials have given a game to UCLA. :irked:A no-call allowed them to beat Stanford in OT this week, and a no-call on an obvious foul allowed them to get the the ball back and hit a miracle shot from behind the backboard to beat Cal by 1 point.
March 8, 200818 yr For some reason I always have to think a minute when someone refers to Cal as California. Same things goes when someone refers to LSU as Louisiana State.
March 8, 200818 yr There is something about this UCLA team that makes me think they are not as good as people make them out to be. I see them being out in the sweet 16 this year or at best elite 8.
March 8, 200818 yr Author There is something about this UCLA team that makes me think they are not as good as people make them out to be. I see them being out in the sweet 16 this year or at best elite 8. Same here. They struggled today at home with a team that didn't have a very good record. They were picked by 15.
March 9, 200818 yr All I've heard all year is how GREAT the PAC 10 is....I'll be interested to see how many teams they have playing the 2nd weekend of the tournament.
March 9, 200818 yr The first thing is thet fouled, then the ball went off UCLA. Then they made a shot that was illegal because a shot is not allowed to over over the backboard either frontwards or backwards. (ESPN just read the rule on College Update). Then the one that neither Musberger or Lavin would not talk about os that UCLA players left the bench and stormed the court with time on the clock. It has been called in the past and should have been again. The Cal coach should have gone crazy!!!!! These last two game UCLA and the PAC 10 should be embarassed by the outcome of these games!!!!! That is why is is easy to root against UCLA!!!!!:madman::madman::madman::madman:
March 9, 200818 yr I watched the last 10 miniutes and thought Cal got jobbed. UCLA was fouling on purpose and it wasn't called, unbelievable.
March 9, 200818 yr Author The first thing is thet fouled, then the ball went off UCLA. Then they made a shot that was illegal because a shot is not allowed to over over the backboard either frontwards or backwards. (ESPN just read the rule on College Update). Then the one that neither Musberger or Lavin would not talk about os that UCLA players left the bench and stormed the court with time on the clock. It has been called in the past and should have been again. The Cal coach should have gone crazy!!!!! These last two game UCLA and the PAC 10 should be embarassed by the outcome of these games!!!!! That is why is is easy to root against UCLA!!!!!:madman::madman::madman::madman: I have no trouble rooting against UCLA whatsoever.:mad: I hope they lose early in the NCAA. I'm still sick over their miracle win over Missouri in the '95 tournament, which propelled them on to the national championship. They weren't even a top 5 team that year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.