Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCLA 81 California 80

Featured Replies

UCLA=West Coast Duke!!!!

 

Cal got robbed! Back, side, whatever it was, according to the rule read on ESPN, no way was the shot even close to legal.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
UCLA found a way to win.

 

What a shot to win the game also.

Nope. The refs found a way to win for them.

I wouldn't call that shot legal but its a tough one to call illegal too. That's a 50/50 judgement call right there.

I wouldn't call that shot legal but its a tough one to call illegal too. That's a 50/50 judgement call right there.

 

That shot could be 50/50, but the players running off of the bench with time left on the clock is an automatic foul and has been called before on other teams.

That was a crazy shot at the end.

 

Illegal as well, unless I'm mistaken.

That shot could be 50/50, but the players running off of the bench with time left on the clock is an automatic foul and has been called before on other teams.

 

True...

I guess that UCLA is getting the West Coast "Duke calls".

They all claim East coast bias out there so I guess that things are being evened out. :D

Handed a nice call on the foul and then allowed to sink an illegal shot... Who do the Bruins mail the check to?

Handed a nice call on the foul and then allowed to sink an illegal shot... Who do the Bruins mail the check to?

 

Coach "K" at Duke, they have a partnership now. :sssh::lol:

Coach "K" at Duke, they have a partnership now. :sssh::lol:

 

I guess. I'd say somewhere tonight, Henry Hill is smiling.:thumb:

I guess. I'd say somewhere tonight, Henry Hill is smiling.:thumb:

 

:lol:

There is something about this UCLA team that makes me think they are not as good as people make them out to be. I see them being out in the sweet 16 this year or at best elite 8.

 

I agree with this. When they are hot, the best Pac-10 team is USC.

That was a very good shot.

What a circus shot by Shipp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.