Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Crawford or Bradley...

Featured Replies

I can understand Rondo but Kelenna? Care to explain?

 

Kelenna is a better all around athlete, better body, I think he has better instincts as well. And he battled his way into the league. I just don't think Joe has enough positives to get in the league and stay in.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kelenna is a better all around athlete, better body, I think he has better instincts as well. And he battled his way into the league. I just don't think Joe has enough positives to get in the league and stay in.

 

I agree on the athlete part.

I wouldn't say 6'5" is too small.

 

Joe tops out at 6'4. May even be closer to 6'3.

I would say that Ramel doesn't have the basketball IQ to be an NBA point guard, and with Joe's strength and speed he could be molded better. But I agree that it is hard to say if they will get drafted, probably not. Next few weeks may determine that, and Joe C may have turned some heads with 35 points.

 

I have seen plenty of backup PG's in the league that are either not as athletic or have as good of a jumper as Ramel, or have the basketball IQ Ramel has. I dont think he is out of his league.

If Crawford is 6'5", then I'm 7'4".

I have seen plenty of backup PG's in the league that are either not as athletic or have as good of a jumper as Ramel, or have the basketball IQ Ramel has. I dont think he is out of his league.

Ramel has a shot, I guess I just believe that Joe C has a better shot due to his body. But hopefully they both make it in.

Crawford does not have that big bounce and explosive first step. That is hard. And I am going to disagree with you all on the BCG having him for 4 years. No way he is any different. He might not even be here.

Crawford does not have that big bounce and explosive first step. That is hard. And I am going to disagree with you all on the BCG having him for 4 years. No way he is any different. He might not even be here.

 

You're probably right. He would have probably left after 3 years for the NBA.:D

Bradley and Crawford should both be able to play for pay...... somewhere. I wish both the best, but I don't know that either have the tools to make it in the NBA. It will depend on who picks them up, and what they are looking for. Both players have positives, but they are not well-rounded enough to be NBA-locks. Either way, they will find opportunities abroad, in the NBDL, or simply as UK barnstormers and autograph signers (they make pretty good cash) to have pretty good livelihoods.

You're probably right. He would have probably left after 3 years for the NBA.:D

 

Funny. That is why Kentucky gets the bad name it gets.

The way I see it, all the doubters here are many of the same ones that said Rondo couldnt make it in the NBA either. I said from minute 1 that Rondo would make it and be quite successful and I will stand by my stance here.

  • Author
Funny. That is why Kentucky gets the bad name it gets.

 

What do you mean by this statement?

I know that if neither gets picked up by an NBA team that the EKY Miners are going to try and get them both.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.